strange **** on my server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strange **** on my server

one of my clan members came on ts the other day and told me there was a clan on our server ( rc or sc was the tag i think) and they somehow kicked him off the server. i logged on to admin and asked them to explain before i banned them and they all left straight away.

voting is disabled on the server and he said he saw them type the kick command, but we dont even have them active on the server even for admins.

anyone heard of this before? or any idea what might have happened?

Originally posted by jxcream View Post
    one of my clan members came on ts the other day and told me there was a clan on our server ( rc or sc was the tag i think) and they somehow kicked him off the server. i logged on to admin and asked them to explain before i banned them and they all left straight away.

voting is disabled on the server and he said he saw them type the kick command, but we dont even have them active on the server even for admins.

anyone heard of this before? or any idea what might have happened?
    Sounds like a hack. I've read somewhere on these forums about this kind of thing happening before. Maybe a search will tell you more.

Comment

Sounds like they wanted to do alittle stat padding on your server.

Comment

I recall reading about it in the Server Owners forum but that forum has sadly disappeared.

Comment

Working...
        X