Who is the cSg clan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the cSg clan?

Hello all does anyone know of the ->cSg<- clan or of there website?
    Because i was playing on there server and after the second map i was kicked and banned, and i want to speak to there admin/moderator. because someone was on a power trip and banned me for no reason what so ever!
    was banned on 14/11/07@22:45.

play on my server... you won't have that happen.

Comment

Check the server's server info, they might have a URL in there. If you can't find it that way, you might have to search for, "cSg CoD4 clan," or other similar variants.

Comment

Why would you wanna go back and play there again when there are so many out there? Once a power tripper, always a power tripper...

Comment

Originally posted by Hoju
          Why would you wanna go back and play there again when there are so many out there? Once a power tripper, always a power tripper...
          QFT!!! I think last time I checked there were like 4000+ servers to chose from out there. Just move on...

Comment

I dont want to go back on the server i want to talk to the person who banned me.
            But thanks for your reply's anyway.
            Sometimes you can be too good a player and people get jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Dual_Core View Post
              I dont want to go back on the server i want to talk to the person who banned me.
              But thanks for your reply's anyway.
              Sometimes you can be too good a player and people get jealous.
              Just don't bother talking to the person who banned you, Was probably a 14yr old that you killed too much. He couldn't take it, and banned you. Admin abuse FTW :yay::yay::yay:

Comment

Gotta love admin abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by m3ow View Post
                  Was probably a 14yr old that you killed too much.
                  Oh boy, the admin abuser stereotype. :shakehead I often find the one that kicked or banned me was in their 20's or low 30's.

Comment

Working...
                  X