challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• challenges

So what is the toughest challenges for you?

for me it is the "Airborne" one . I'm not a bunny hopper can't seem to get this one.

I suck @ getting head shots...I always go for the easy body shot kill...bad habit I suppose.

Comment

extreme cruelty is by far the hardest to get(unless you cheat and play with 4 buddies or in a tiny server). But for someone who plays in a 28-32 man server its hard as hell.

The challenge is " kill every member of the opposite team at least once without dying (4 per side minimum) "

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit View Post
        extreme cruelty is by far the hardest to get(unless you cheat and play with 4 buddies or in a tiny server). But for someone who plays in a 28-32 man server its hard as hell.

The challenge is " kill every member of the opposite team at least once without dying (4 per side minimum) "
        I've done it before, but it was of course on a small server. Another pretty hard one that I never expected to get was couter-MVP (kill the leader of the enemy team 10 times in a game).

"How the ?" and "Airborne" are probably going to be the hardest, besides the 150 headshot challenges.

Comment

i beat like all of them execpt the m16a2 challenges cuz i seriously suck at it

Comment

Im still debating about the airborne ome because I have killed many people by jumping and shooting without dying and I dont get it. Can anyone validate that you have to kill some one in the air by "jumping"?

Comment

These would be questions for IW, or someone that has completed the challenges.

Comment

The M16 expert three. That burst fire makes it near impossibility to get a head shot.

Comment

I forget the name but the "kill someone by shooting an explosive through a wall"

Comment

Don't forget that you can get a headshot at close range, too. Instead of knifing, pull out the weapon you need the headshot with and drill 'em a new skull opening.

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT]
                      I forget the name but the "kill someone by shooting an explosive through a wall"
                      That's "How the ?" which is one of the most difficult IMO.

Comment

Not really a challenge....but an interesting find.

I found a heap of references to various movies in this game. Most obvious of these were from the Aliens movies (mainly the 2nd one) and of course Black Hawk Down.

But I just found the funniest one. On the level pertaining to warhead disarming codes, just after you get through the ultra slow opening blast doors with Cpt Price. There is a room with a WOPR in it.

For those of you who arent geeky enough to remember, the WOPR is the computer in the 1983 movie WARGAMES starring Matthew Broderick.

Get the latest feature info from our tech-obsessed editors with breaking news, in-depth reviews, hands-on videos, and our insights on future products.

I meant to take a screenie, I'll post one later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Khan613
                          Not really a challenge....but an interesting find.

I found a heap of references to various movies in this game. Most obvious of these were from the Aliens movies (mainly the 2nd one) and of course Black Hawk Down.

But I just found the funniest one. On the level pertaining to warhead disarming codes, just after you get through the ultra slow opening blast doors with Cpt Price. There is a room with a WOPR in it.

For those of you who arent geeky enough to remember, the WOPR is the computer in the 1983 movie WARGAMES starring Matthew Broderick.

Get the latest feature info from our tech-obsessed editors with breaking news, in-depth reviews, hands-on videos, and our insights on future products.

I meant to take a screenie, I'll post one later today.
                          where are the references to aliens and black hawk down?

Comment

Prob not what he's talking about, but i remember one of the beginning missions where your searching for Al-Assad, the way they flew in with choppers and dropped in reminded me a lot of that movie.

Comment

Blackhawk down is easy, its those references to the Cobra down and the rescue op.

The Apone like sarge also tells you and your team to "Stay Frosty, Marines!"
                              Same line delivered on Aliens as the space marines infiltrate the complex in the movie.

Sorry. But you asked for it!

Comment

Working...
                              X