Favorite Servers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Servers???

In the PC version on the Join Server screen there's a place to click to add a server to Favorites. When you click you get a confirmation that it was added to favorites. But then there's no list of favorites to be found. Am I missing something or what? :hmm:

Make sure your filters aren't blocking it, and that the game mod type is set to All. I've seen a few posts like this and they were all resolved by checking the filters/search settings :P

Comment

Click on the SOURCE option. Right now its probably INTERNET. Change it to FAVORITES.

My favorites disappeared. I found that if you manually add one of the back via IP address, they all re-appear.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Thanks for the replies!
        Much appreciated.

Comment

its a shame no browser or search bar..but either way feel free to write my server IP# and info down.. in sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguarz View Post
            In the PC version on the Join Server screen there's a place to click to add a server to Favorites. When you click you get a confirmation that it was added to favorites. But then there's no list of favorites to be found. Am I missing something or what? :hmm:
            Same thing happends to me. What you need to do is get server IP by clicking on server info and then go to favorite and add favorite via server IP. Then it will show up next time you wanna play.

Comment

Working...
            X