Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I take it theres no way to have both Scope and Silencer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I take it theres no way to have both Scope and Silencer?

I got the dot sight and I figured once I unlock the silencer I could combine them which did not work out. I miss my MP5 Silenced and Scoped, ah well.

Correct, I wish this would change, but nonetheless, you're correct :|:

Comment

Agreed.................I really don't think a "silencer" is much of a perk. Reduces noise but effective distance too.

Would like to have silencer as a changable option w/ weapons.No perk.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingkat54
        Agreed.................I really don't think a "silencer" is much of a perk. Reduces noise but effective distance too.

Since when do you need distance in this game? On most maps you can shoot all the way across them anyway lol.

Comment

lol very true. But i does feel wierd to have a silencer on an AK 47 without a scope.

Comment

i personally never use the silencer on any of my weapons, i don't like how it feels.

Comment

I tried it last night on hte M16, it's decent..but I much rather noobtube it up and get free kills.

Comment

Yea................you're right..................you can shoot across the map............. BUT I still like the looks of a

MP5SD and a scope...........

Comment

With all the players becoming smarter and using the Mini-Map, I'll probably attach a Silencer on my MP5 in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingkat54

When you fire, you don't appear on the enemy's GPS. It's also not a perk, it's a weapon attachment. And the fore grip and M203 are the only attachments that replace perk one.

It's balanced, IMHO.

Comment

Silencer + UAV Jammer = No Showing up on enemy map!

For my Silent and Deadly kit

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                        When you fire, you don't appear on the enemy's GPS. It's also not a perk, it's a weapon attachment. And the fore grip and M203 are the only attachments that replace perk one.

It's balanced, IMHO.
                        Arghh , you beat me to it. When you use the silencer, you don't show up on enemy GPS!! Trust me, scrims and matches will probably be 99.99% silencers. ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML View Post
                          Silencer + UAV Jammer = No Showing up on enemy map!

For my Silent and Deadly kit
                          You don't need both to not show up on the enemy's radar.

Comment

No, if you only have silencer you show up on UAV scans, if you only have the UAV Jammer you show up when you fire your gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt Davis View Post
                              You don't need both to not show up on the enemy's radar.
                              Of course you dont, but the silencer is better so you can also shoot your enemys more silently.

Comment

Working...
                              X