thought this would be included

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thought this would be included

thought they would have not only made custom weapon classes but also custom appearances for the player in mp instead of the 2 or 3 default appearances(kinda sux seeing 15 or 20 guys all looking alike), maybe a consideration to the devs for future patches would just make it a tad more interesting and fun
    i think they have this in bf2142 dont no only played demo for it

Periods are good.
    I personally think that character appearance changes is just unnecessary, but I guess it would be neat.
    And no, BF2142 did not have appearance customization, unless you count light/heavy armor.

Comment

yeah i thought that i had read about custom appearances before too, guess i was wrong.

Comment

Speaking of custom appearences, BF2 was supposed to have an option of what you wanted to look like. Where'd that go? Haha

Originally posted by super6-4 View Post
        (kinda sux seeing 15 or 20 guys all looking alike)
        Wouldn't it be kinda stupid seeing 15 or 20 guys looking all different with different camo and equipment on them (think Rainbow Six Vegas multiplayer). It would look like a clown army...

Comment

Honestly, I could care less. I simply identify as 'friendly' or 'foe' and engage the later with deadly force. I don't have time to stop and check out their fancy uniforms, accessories, or faces... sorry.

I want them dead and perhaps their weapon might be nice, too. The rest is distraction.

Comment

I want different armour unlocks.. unlock bullet proof vests, differnt types of camo, helmets, goggles etc. make your player fully unique. my dream.

Comment

Originally posted by mattscout007 View Post
              Periods are good.
              I personally think that character appearance changes is just unnecessary, but I guess it would be neat.
              And no, BF2142 did not have appearance customization, unless you count light/heavy armor.
              In BF2142, every class looked different but 2 ppl from the same class looked exactly the same (except for weapons).

Comment

Working...
              X