AnyOne Else Have This Issue :@?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnyOne Else Have This Issue :@?

Okay I found 2 working download links for the "new" 1.4 patch and im able to install each one but I tried both patches and everytime I install them and go to play Highway Tampa or sumthin of those lines my map names are all screwed to hell. Like @ loading screen of Highway Tampa all I see is BattleField2142_Map_HighWayTamp_1.40_Titan or sumthin along those lines is all I see under the description of the map.

When I get ingame if its Assault Lines EVERY SINGLE spawn point has names like HK_MAP_DATA3_2142_Refinery and its RATHER annoying

I tried the one from the ones suggested here that work and the one from i3d, they both cause this for me and its annoying am I the only one who gets this or do others? And is there a WAY TO FIX THIS!!!!!

Noticed this too.

Comment

Localization

Best guess is your using 'Dan's Localization v2.7 ' , so you will have to wait till an update to v2.8

:salute:

Comment

I remember the same kind of thing happening to kill messages of the new weapons in BF2 when the patch with the new unlocks came out.

Comment

Yeah, like Slayer said it's the localization files, you have to wait for someone to make a new version.

Comment

Yes it is the localization files. It is beacuse there is no data in the file you are using for the new content. I am working on updating it and will have it done today and posted in the sticky.

It has been updated for patch 1.40 with the Highway Tampa info. Please see this thread.

Comment

Aha, i was wondering why i was seeing that in highway tampa.

Comment

Working...
              X