Stats site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats site

Anyone know if they made a site with your stats sheet like they're doing for BF2, CSS, QW, etc? if anyone know I'd like to have it thanks

There isn't one right now, and it is unlikely to happen because your stats are stored locally. (Mods will probably have stats eventually though)

Comment

I hope not...

Comment

why dont u want stats?? Im a stats whore so i guess thats why im dying for a site that has global stats.

Comment

Eh my 4900Kills and 4899 Deaths (no joke) would be ashame to be seen in public

Comment

Because stats corrupt games. It becomes a race for the longest e-peen with k/d, score per minute, and all those others. It prevents people from taking risks, enjoying the game, and having fun.

I'd have never started M21 sniping if stats were global/I cared because it's hit detection is poor. But I've become a better sniper since then thanks to the experience.

Just an example. Another good one would be BF games with stat-padding.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
              Because stats corrupt games. It becomes a race for the longest e-peen with k/d, score per minute, and all those others. It prevents people from taking risks, enjoying the game, and having fun.

I'd have never started M21 sniping if stats were global/I cared because it's hit detection is poor. But I've become a better sniper since then thanks to the experience.

Just an example. Another good one would be BF games with stat-padding.
              couldn't of said it better myself.

Comment

Its not all about epeen, I like seeing where i rank, I like being the best in my country at something. I like looking up other players to see how they compare to me. It can help you improve as a player seeing where you suck :S

Comment

Originally posted by JumpStyle. View Post
                  Its not all about epeen, I like seeing where i rank, I like being the best in my country at something. I like looking up other players to see how they compare to me. It can help you improve as a player seeing where you suck :S
                  Yeah it's not about bragging or padding for me, im already at commander so theres no where i can go... I just want to see how many kills i have with each weapon, how i compare to other people, how many kills per map i have, etc.. I enjoy stats, theyre fun to read. I read stats all the time for baseball, hockey, football, etc..

Comment

Its not all about epeen, I like seeing where i rank, I like being the best in my country at something.
                    That's exactly what that epeen thing is

Seriously, when they make global stats for this game, I'll go play something else. Atm, it's so much fun and the only statpadding I've seen was to get some unlock.

Comment

So when you say stats are stored local does that mean that what they are stroed on my computer or they are stored on each server I go into?

Comment

Your stats are stored locally in an encrypted file.

While interesting, it makes you extremely vulnerable to 'loosing' your stats (aka, having your stats reset) because the 'integrity' of your file is in question, or you've visited a non-ranked server and now your file is corrupted. But, it also does mean no chaos like when the EA Master Server is acting up...

Comment

thanks for the info all.

Was kind of hoping to have one so you can add it as a sig so the others know who they're talking to and all, anyway

Comment

You can still do that via tournaments, clan matches and ladders. Fair enough you need a team, but beating someone in a clan match is the ultimate kick *** feeling.

Comment

Right now for all you guys know, I have a 4:1 K/D ratio and have unlocked and completed all of the challenges but you would never know as you cant see my stats lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X