for lords sake someone solve this problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for lords sake someone solve this problem

I have purchased call of duty 4 and have agreed that it is better then halo. Just as I was arguing with my friends about it, the game happened to boot me. I was frustrated the first time, but after it put me in a game then booted me so many times I cannot count I have began to believe that the xbox live on call of duty is completely ridiculous. Today I spent over two hours attempting to get a game, I did however get one match that i played two team slayer games in. Ever since my problem has been that I join a game and immediately get the common explanation of "game lobby closed". If anyone has had this problem and fixed it please explain to me how i can fix mine... For now I shall go back to halo untill my luck returns...:dead:

There have been some connection problems on all 3 platforms (PC, Xbox360, PS3) as servers have been overloaded by tons of people trying to play. Try again in a few days and you may find it a smoother experience.

Most people on this forum are PC users, but some play Xbox360 as well. Perhaps they can add some info or advice to this...

Comment

Working...
    X