What the crap!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the crap!!!!

Every single time I try to get into a match, my game freezes up, unfreezes, freezes up again. This is starting to really piss me off. What is going on? and What are they doing to fix this?

A problem like that is likely on the user's end - a problem with your PC and/or connection. Don't assume it's up to the makers of the game to fix.

If you post your PC specs and a more detailed description of when this happens (ie. singleplayer and multi, or just one? Anti virus programs running? Firewall? etc) then someone here may be able to help point you in the right direction.

Comment

Nah I am on the 360. IS this forum for PC only? I am talking to other people who are having the problem too.

Comment

Sounds as if your laser eye is skipping the disc. As in...the disc is skipping. Yet not skipping enough to cause it to crash or disconnect. Ive had this happen to my PS2. Try cleaning the disc, or your reader on the Xbox. Now dont go putting a Cleaning CD into the Xbox 360, call Microsoft and ask how to clean it. =P

Does it do it for other games?

Comment

Working...
        X