I don't have a modified version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't have a modified version

ok please help when the map changes I get This server does not allow you to play with modified version, please change it to official version" or something
    it, it only happens when a new map loads,and i dont have a modified version.

this is my system running Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 GO 2.40GHz Quad Core CPU Overclocked too a minimum of 3.00GHz and beyond.
    - Tuniq Tower 120 Pro Blue LED Intel approved cooler
    - Arctic Silver 5 Heatsink
    - Asus Striker Extreme nForce 680 SLi (Socket LGA775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
    - Award winning OCZ 4GB PC2-8500 CAS5 (4x1GB) Dual Channel Kit (Overclocked at 1000MHz+)
    - 500GB Western Digital 16MB Cache SATA-2 Hard Drive
    - 2x NVIDIA 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) DirectX 10 Graphics Card configured in SLI
    - Pioneer 112DBK 18x DVD±RW Dual Layer ReWriter (Black)
    - Antec NINE HUNDRED Gamers ATX Case
    - OCZ 1010W Next Generation Power Supply

I think its a bug within the game which will never get resolved. I occasionally get this when trying to connect to a LAN.

Comment

If your talking about the severs in red, then thats not your game, you are patched to 1.41 right? if so then you either have to get the mod or version there running on that server , or find another server.

Comment

no I play alright until the new map changes then I get the error so i have to join again from the server list until the next map change

Comment

Originally posted by RFscummy View Post
          no I play alright until the new map changes then I get the error so i have to join again from the server list until the next map change
          oh ok, very weird, i've never heard of that b4, i'd try reinstall unless someone else has a fix for it.

Comment

Working...
          X