Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

Does anyone run 2142 with 512mb ram?

the reason i ask is due to royal mail being rubbish,i now have to wait for my replacement

what graphics settings can it run on comfortably?

Graphics

As far as your system ram goes this is on the low side and an upgrade to 1Gb will improve your load times system performance no end. Graphics wise its the ram on your graphics card which will improve the quality. Unfortunately to upgrade this is usually a new card

Comment

yeah

well the only reason i ask is because i want to know what it will play like at 512
      i had 1gb of RAM but have been having MD5 errors with 2142 due to bad ram,

so im currently borrowing 512 off a mate and awaiting another gig in the post which should have arrived today.

im well addicted and am hoping that i can install fine with 512 and maybe play a little tonight.

i havea bfg 7600 GT OC graphics card and am generally wondering if the install goes okay and the md5 errors are gone whether id be able to get a round or two with 512mb or whether i have to wait even longer to play,so any ideas?

thanks

Comment

512 MB :|: Wow... I ran with 1 Gig, and my game ran, but just barely... Now I sit with a whoppin 3 Gigs, my game has never run better!

Comment

Oddly enough, my game ran fine at 512. It was my graphics card (128m with an old Radion card, at AGP 1x) that was giving me problems. I then got a low end nVidia card (512m at AGP 4x) which improved my performance quite a bit.
          Upgrading from 512m RAM to 1.5g RAM only improved my game play slightly.

Comment

first i also only had like 1gig of ram and a gforce 7600 vid card ^^ only thing that i changed is the ram i upgraded it to 2 gig and the rest is still the same but the game runs with 55 frames on high settings now so.

Comment

Hm... I have 1 Gig RAM and a 128MB 5900ZT.... and the game runs without glitches and at a fluent gamerate

Comment

Working...
              X