Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome To Karkand(a movie inspired by the VISA commercial)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome To Karkand(a movie inspired by the VISA commercial)

WELCOME TO KARKAND

Scene 1(opening):

camera above the high buildings at karkand pointing down, you can hear voices in the distance while the funny music is playing, "ammo here, granade!!!!, get first aid here, clear, clear, alright you are good to go and all that medic\support related stuff" while granades,guns, and shock paddles are going of.

Scene 2:

camera lowers down to the main road from the USMC main base where u see one MEC soldier standing by the ramp and a long row of USMC soldiers trying to get through, every soldier that comes through checks in by showing his medpack or ammo pack, all this is happening while fast paced funny music is playing, the guns and granades and everything else is still happening in the background and u can hear it.

Scene 3:

suddenly a guy #12 lets say appears at the ramp but instead of pulling out his ammo or medpack, he pulls out a wrench just to let everyone know that hes not a medic or support whore, everything stops, including the gun shots and the yelling in the back, camera points at the MEC guys face and he goes "hell no" or something like that

the engineer guy gets shot and the life in karkand goes on

was gona do a ideo like this but since im done with BF2 its not gonabe done..............unleas someone else wants to do it

video i was inspired by and the music in this video is the music Id be using

Good idea ,id be happy to help film,pm me on xfire when you decide to do it.

Comment

thats a very good idea hehe

Comment

Good idea, make sure you include various overblown stereotypical karkand round senarios (For example, Just have a couple medics standing still throwing grenades at that starting point in karkand, while the support guys are throwing ammos at all their feet. Or those medic stat padders in the corner) or what not.. Just an idea- take it or leave it.
        It's your project and a good idea that should be green lighted

Comment

Nice idea! But you must of course include snipers - have them sit really far away, standing up and shooting randomly.

Comment

I am willing to be the guy with the wrench

This is a definite must do for BF2 Media, it is awesome, it makes me laugh just reading it

Comment

Originally posted by Keyelite View Post
              Good idea, make sure you include various overblown stereotypical karkand round senarios (For example, Just have a couple medics standing still throwing grenades at that starting point in karkand, while the support guys are throwing ammos at all their feet. Or those medic stat padders in the corner) or what not.. Just an idea- take it or leave it.
              It's your project and a good idea that should be green lighted
              will see how things go in the future with bf2, might even do it and yea those are some good ideas lol, prolly shouldn't make statpadding and stuff like that to obvious

Comment

You should consider it, BF2 has an excellent engine to make machinima on.

It depends on what style you are going for, you can have it be over dramatic/obvious, or more discreet. Comedies and parodies of things tend to be over dramatic though

Comment

You should consider it, BF2 has an excellent engine to make machinima on.
                  Oh come on, you can't really mean that? The physics of this game makes me want to kill myself, in what way do you think this engine is good?

Comment

Ah, if only you knew the power of Keyelite's filming server.... *bows

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                      Oh come on, you can't really mean that? The physics of this game makes me want to kill myself, in what way do you think this engine is good?
                      I might have not made myself clear, but In the way that its extremely easy to film on. Make a demo, replay it at every possible angle, edit. Easy. The engine itself has its downfalls; but then again, you can't do half the stuff you do within BF2 in any other game, such as WoW, Halo, COD4, CS.

Yet there is more halo and WoW machinima for some reason, what up with that?
                      I'm just saying, this game is not all about frag videos, thats for COD4 or CS, where its hard to make a proper machinima movie. This BF2 is good for machinima and its underrated.

Comment

You are completely correct. But what about the crappy ragdoll effects? You know what I mean, the bodies start shaking when killed and often land in weird positions.

Comment

Yep, thats the only thing that I hate the most with the engine. I have to reshoot all the time because of the uncontrollable rag dolls. Since when does someone jump up 5 feet into the air after they die crouching?

Comment

Yep, thats the only thing that I hate the most with the engine. I have to reshoot all the time because of the uncontrollable rag dolls. Since when does someone jump up 5 feet into the air after they die crouching?
                            any updates on chase at fushe 2 or w\e the name will be lol

Comment

Slowly in production. No idea when its going to be released but the footage is a lot cleaner and smoother since i got a new computer. I'll post updates whenever I can in the future movies thread. BTW, its name is Siege in Songhua, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X