knife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knife

hi guys - this may have been asked before, please forgive me.

how the hell do you get the knife? gotta get my own back & soon!!

I thought the V key was knife default

Comment

you're kidding? i have clocked up 9hrs thinking it must be some sort of unlock 'cause it is not part of the weapons that you select & i had it all along - looks like the jokes on me!

Comment

Somone didn't see what their controls were

Comment

lol oh man i feel bad for you. Knifing people is one of my favorite things to do in this game. I can't wait for global stats to come out, so i can see how many i have. Im pretty sure that 35% of my total kills are from a knife

Comment

I changed my melee key to middle mouse immediately. Much better for knife fights.

Comment

cheers guys - thanks for not being too hard on me!

i am sharpening my blade ready for some action later!! :nod:

Comment

Lol, there was a part in the tutorial also where you had to slice and dice that melon! You missed all the fun . Nah the knife is pretty cool it come, looks pretty ruthless in action :-P.

Comment

By default it is the V key, but I changed mine to the F, easier to reach IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit
                    I can't wait for global stats to come out, so i can see how many i have.
                    I hope that doesn't happen...

Comment

I also lubs my trusty blade. She's been very busy lately. I'm going to polish her tonight before finding her some new sheaths to try out...

Seriously, though... binding the knife to my middle mouse button has made me very effective with it!

Comment

Working...
                      X