"One shot, one kill"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "One shot, one kill"

anyone else at the time think wtf i didnt hit Zakhaev in the arm?
    i lined my shot up perfectly. got the head shot n all, and took out the guy behind him too with the same round, then when McMillan says you got him in the arm, i couldn't believe it. i was thinking to myself i clearly didnt hit him in the arm. obviously it's for the story but i dont think they did that bit that well really.

Well you are in a flashback sooooo that pretty much sets the guidlines for the mission b/c Zakwhatever was missing his arm in the intro video before you were executed.

Comment

lol i hit him direct in the head and when his arm flew off i was like woah he exploded :P

The sniper rifle you shot with is like the best rifle made, it takes out armour so firing at guy would make him explode naturally :P

Comment

true that!

Comment

m82 barrett anti-material rifle ftw

Comment

yeah, i was pissed at first, then i shot the guy in the chopper and that was amazing. i wish they had that in bf2 when you snipe the pilot.

Comment

The way to look at it is that the shot was over a long distance and wind direction was to be taken into account, then you came under fire and had to bug out, and although you think you got him in the head you actually got him i the arm. OK!! good! (even if you did hit him between the eyes ).

That level is pretty cool with the stealth tactics required and the outfits and the scenary and the wepaon and the story and EVERYTHING ELSE! .

Comment

I actually hit him in the arm the first time, then restarted the map because that damned ending got too messy.

Comment

I hit him before the wind died down, so I saw the bullet arcing and smack his face, so it was even more of a WTF moment when you can see the bullet hit his cheek on the opposite side. Scripted CoD gameplay FTW?

Comment

I tought that he exploded too..

I had to play that mission twize, since i shot too early first time, and hitted 'normal' enemy behind the mark. It looked like i ripped him in half

Next time i got the right mark...

Comment

...well, I can't even hit him, unless I shoot once and quickly shoot again to correct.

How the **** do you guys hit him first try???

Comment

because its such a distant shot, you have to account for bullet drop. McMillan does say this, and he also says watch the flag for the wind direction.
                        to counter the bullet drop, i aimed about half his heads length above his head. then for the wind, ever so slightly to the left or right depending on wind direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
                          ...well, I can't even hit him, unless I shoot once and quickly shoot again to correct.

How the **** do you guys hit him first try???
                          Just follow the flag...

It feels like that the guy is bout to leave, and the flag "falls down" showing zero wind, then take the shot.

That way you should be able to hit him with first shot...

Comment

I got him the first time in the neck and when his arm blew off I thought it was his head :P

Comment

I hit him on the second try had to aim quite far left cause of the wind direction, not that hard to be honest. :nod:
                              Just takes some getting used to.

Comment

Working...
                              X