Example: Sniper Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Example: Sniper Registration

I just recorded a quick sample of the sniper registration error.

Now, I know the second shot was a blatant miss, but the first one was right on his head (on youtube it looks debatable, but I have the hi-res and it is clearly on his head)

I even held my breath. Even if you don't deem this a worthy example, I can easily go out and get another.

Discuss.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

There isn't any lag issues either as he is completely still.

yepp, just more of the ********.

How do you record and convert demo's in cod4?

Comment

Record is in console

/record demoname

then put the demos into the ModWarfare/Demos folder (you have to create one) then launch CoD4, go into ModWarfare, and in console type:

/demo demoname

it will start, then use fraps to record.

Comment

don't you have to buy fraps? the trial version has nothing

Comment

Yup, I had almost this exact same thing on Ambush the other day. The guy was prone too. I aimed right at his side, shot - missed, waiting longer this time to make sure the crosshairs were steady, and missed again.

Comment

Ok:
            1. You didn't wait long enough while holding your breath
            2. You weren't even close to hitting him to begin with.

Sorry but this doesnt show anything just that you can't shoot the sniper rifle
            Im gonna make a vid and show you there is nothing wrong with the rifle.

Comment

araB lol man, whatever. Who do you think you are?
              and close to hitting? the first shot was RIGHT on his head! It's outrageous.
              If you're that blind, then you need some help.

Comment

I haven't heard a lot about sniper complaints, but as far as your issue goes, if you pause the vid right before you shoot, you are just a wincy bit off from his head, hitting his neck. Granted, that should still be insta-death lol, but it is CoD. I mean, in real life, a guy can't take as many smg bullets as he can in game, but it happens lol. And you know you hit him b/c once you pulled out your other gun, it took nothing to kill him. So maybe the registration was so good that it actually pinpointed your shot being just slightly off the guy's head.

Comment

one the first shot, you were attempting to hold your breathe, which would of messed up lining up the shot, and the second shot you clearly missed

Comment

You shot too early

Comment

I'm not a sniper so I haven't tested this myself yet, but being as honest as I can from watching the video, the crosshairs were NOT yet totally stable/stopped when the shot was fired at the head of the prone guy. I think a miss there was indeed justified.

Comment

i agree with a few here, you didnt wait long enough whilst holding your breath and you shot too early.

Comment

I also saw a missed shot.

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
                            araB lol man, whatever. Who do you think you are?
                            and close to hitting? the first shot was RIGHT on his head! It's outrageous.
                            If you're that blind, then you need some help.
                            apology for being wrong?

Comment

apology for being an ***?

Comment

Working...
                              X