HELP - Internet Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP - Internet Issue

Well my laptop is connected via wireless internet right now and earlier today I wanted to plug it in via ethernet just to speed up my connection to speed up some updates. But when I disabled my wireless connection and plugged in the ethernet cord, I kept getting a "You have limited or no connection". I tried restarting the laptop but still it wouldn't connect via the wire.

So now i'm still on the wireless internet, does anybody know how I can connect back via the ethernet cord again?

Any help is greatly appreciated,
    Thanks.

I dont think your have to disable the wireless, but im not sure, but anyway you have to go thru the rigmaroar of "making a new connection" just like say you have 'verizon , or comcast" you gotat pop that disk in, make sure the ethernet cord is in & just reset everything up, and once you done that you should be able to plug in & out anytime since the connection data will be in your pewter settings.
    i had cable & dsl here before & thats what i did.

Comment

no you dont have to disable the wireless to plug in hard line but i did that once and it does that for about 2 mins while the internet gathers info from you comp and isp

Comment

Working...
      X