Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Kill Streak

Me owning some people! Enjoy
    (You will need to have DivX or Xvid installed to view the video, you can download it from here - http://stage6.divx.com/download/)

PS: Messed up during conversion, so the song doesn't keep playing like it says, :/.

OK, 24 is pretty nice but dolphin diving and using a chopper isn't a big accomplishment.

Comment

Airstrikes and chopper don't count, IMO, but it was good none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox View Post
        Airstrikes and chopper don't count
        Indeed. Now if you had like a M9 and got a 20+ kill streak I would worship you.

Comment

Haha... My high is 24, but it was on the ship level with an airstrike for 9 of the kills.

Comment

My highest currently was 32, but i was on an mounted MG for about half the other half were Deagle/knife

Comment

Originally posted by TSlaw[42SRT]
              OK, 24 is pretty nice but dolphin diving and using a chopper isn't a big accomplishment.
              About the dolphin diving, i come from BF2 so its just a habit :P

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42000 View Post
                Well my highest until now, was 12, so i'm happy with it About the dolphin diving, i come from BF2 so its just a habit :P
                yeh i noticed ALOT of people are doing this, BF2 was the first thing i thought of:laugh:

Comment

I think of BF2 when i see the bunnies/dolphins using the grenade launcher.

Comment

Nice, I am a ex-BF2er, I still play Bf2142, since there's no bunnyhopers/dolphin divers.

I think you're pretty good

Comment

Working...
                    X