Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?

Anyone?

The game has official support up to 32 player but can go higher as sen.

Comment

Nice I have to find one of those rooms. Its probably caos

Comment

Hey whiskey, a while ago you gave my clan a TS (when my name was Bob_Is_Scary). You said the server burned out and that you were ordering a new CPU- been 3-4 months.... any news on the CPU?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ichangedmyname View Post
          Hey whiskey, a while ago you gave my clan a TS (when my name was Bob_Is_Scary). You said the server burned out and that you were ordering a new CPU- been 3-4 months.... any news on the CPU?

Cheers
          It was more than we expected, we got the CPU replaced, and it was actually a problem that was too expensive to fix. The motherboard was cracked in the process, and we just left it at that. I thought about redoing it, but I looked at prices on parts and it was not worth it. You can rent a TS and still pay less for years of service then building a box to run it.

Originally posted by stephensolofo View Post
          The game has official support up to 32 player but can go higher as sen.
          Is it still legally "ranked" if you do that?

Comment

There was a server out there for a while that ran a bunch of bots and had an insane slot count of like a thousand. It was password protected. The person/people did it to prove to IW that the game could easily handle more connections.

I dont know whatever came out of it, probably nothing, but it freaked people out.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Servers that have higher player count than 32 which isn't supported will not report stats....keep that in mind.

The thing however that bugs me the most about the browser is no server search by name or IP#.... thats border line freakin ignorant on IW's part.

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
                Servers that have higher player count than 32 which isn't supported will not report stats....keep that in mind.
                Ok, thats the answer I was looking for.

Comment

Working...
                X