Shooting Through Walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting Through Walls

I was wondering how much does the penetration perk actually help you out? And in what way does it help you out?

For instance, with the perk, do you do more damage shooting through walls or are you able to shoot through some walls that you are unable to without the perk, or both?

-Thanks

Penetration (hehe) greatly increases the penetration (hehe) of guns smaller weapons like smgs and standard assault rifles in which it will increase the damage done by them when you shoot someone through a wall or something. For heavier guns like the LMGs you dont really need the penetration (hehe) perk to do decent damage when firing through a wall.

Comment

Most of the weapons have some effect through walls, but depending on what the wall is made out of will have an effect of how effective the shot will be. Liberator29 kinda covered how it works spot on .

Comment

Thanks for the answer!

Comment

The Penetration perk will enable your MGs to fire through concrete and brick walls... awesome.

Comment

Yeah the penetration perk is pretty sweet. I enjoy killing enemy through the floors as well as the walls.

Comment

O.o ... Floors, you say? Hmm. I hadn't thought of that. :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
                I'd like to go up underneath a guy shoot him out from beneath a concrete floor with an MP5 and watch the blood spill through the cracks.:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by SonicPixel View Post
                  Never watched the "Deep Impact" perk video, did you?

Check it: http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21128.html

Comment

Wow, I might have to try using that :P

Comment

Holy crap nice video.

Comment

Originally posted by Liberator29 View Post
                        Penetration (hehe) greatly increases the penetration (hehe) of guns smaller weapons like smgs and standard assault rifles in which it will increase the damage done by them when you shoot someone through a wall or something. For heavier guns like the LMGs you dont really need the penetration (hehe) perk to do decent damage when firing through a wall.
                        One (hehe) was enough to get the idea of the semi-joke, but for each use of the word?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskey
                          Never watched the "Deep Impact" perk video, did you?
                          Now I have! I can see I need to rethink my 'perk' use. TY

Comment

I don`t use the penetration perk, I just don`t need it. I mostly play HQ and SnD where hitting someone like that is pretty rare, unless you are playing with complete newbies.

Comment

Working...
                            X