Changing Account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Account?

I know this may sound stupid but I just want to change my gamertag so I tried creating a new account. It said already using that email/password. So I used a different email address, but it said the same thing. Is it saying I can't use the same password, so I changed both and SAME MESSAGE. Now my only option I see is deleting my current account. Does this mean I have re-register all my expansions again?

Keeping the current one doesn't make any sense btw, I haven't even gotten a rank with it yet so no harm in losing it.

to tell you the truth, bf2 was my first fps, and i got the first rank in like 2 rounds. so, just delete it, change it to what you want, and yeah. oh and btw its not lost forever. you can always push retrieve account.

Comment

What soldier/nickname did you try to create? Did you look it up on a stat site to see if it already existed? And yes, you will need to change the account on your EF and AF expansions from EA's site. They can only be used online by the soldier name they are registered to.

Comment

yeah, thats true jdrou. its might be that that name is already taken. for me, sgt collins was taken, so i chose srgtcollins.

Comment

Working...
        X