Can't see what you shoot at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't see what you shoot at?

I'm a BF veteran, played all the various mods and ofc old, modern and futuristic BF games..

I like CoD4, but I find it extremly annoying that as soon as you fire you basicly can't see where your target is moving hehe... feels like ur shooting in blind once you started firing (and I've heard this complaint from many FPS gamers now)..

Is it really intended?
    Are there no funky graphic/view commands that can make it less irritating?

Been playing 2 days and currently rank 40, but the view thing when shooting is starting to put me off too much.

Cheers

Using iron sights or laser dot site?

Comment

I have only played the demo and although i noticed it, i got used to it.

I thought the iron sights made it glare more if you know what i mean.

Comment

Iron Sights or Scopes, pretty much got same problem --
        There's a lot of "light" and "dust/smoke" whatever in the air on the maps and when you fire its really hard to see if the guy your firing at is moving left or right hehe

maybe im just more used to BF2's very "clear" map graphics

Comment

I got all my settings on high and I don't have that problem, so if it's there it's so small I barely noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
            I got all my settings on high and I don't have that problem, so if it's there it's so small I barely noticed.
            That could explain it I guess, as I play 800x600 and all settings on low almost.

I've been used to that in all FPS games for years hehe, ever since Quake 1.

I like the good frame rates but also don't care about objects and other graphics around the maps, I just wanna see walls and enemies ;p

Comment

I had a friend mention the exact same thing. Said the war zone was "dirty".

After I laughed at him for a few minutes and asked if warzones should be clean and proper, I looked at it again and there is dust and things, but I never really noticed it.

I have an NVidia 7800GS, where he has an 8600GS. Maybe thats the difference?

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepdog
                That could explain it I guess, as I play 800x600 and all settings on low almost.

I've been used to that in all FPS games for years hehe, ever since Quake 1.

I like the good frame rates but also don't care about objects and other graphics around the maps, I just wanna see walls and enemies ;p

Well, when I put all settings low, I got lagggg, so I put em all high, no lag.

But my PC isn't that good.

1GB RAM
                Nvidia Gforce 7600GS
                3.00GHZ

Comment

I run medium, yeah it's pretty messy I suppose, but that's where the M16 and R700 come in handy, one shot/burst and there's a kill. G3 is also good if you click fast. They just don't have time to run left or right.

Comment

Working...
                  X