Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airstrikes or Chopper?

Which do you think is better?

IMO, Airstrikes seem like they should be the 7 kill streak gift, a well placed one can easily net 4 kills, where as chopper will probably only get 2 before an RPG hits or something. Granted, the chopper is constant and will cause people to hide, but it just doesn't rack in the kills like airstrike... plus an airstrike is like a free upgrade to chopper since it's so good, provided you don't die in between.

airstrikes when they r all grouped up, heli when they are spreaded out.

Comment

it depends on the map for me. A chopper is better when there's alot of overhead cover, and an airstrike can't hit it. But a air strike is alot better for open space.
      The chopper's piss me off sometimes as they get taken down so easily. Now that the game has been out afew days, people know how to handle them. Most of the time when i call one in, they get shot down under a minute, so i end up with 1-2 kills maximum with it.

Comment

Chopper, as it doesn't take out half your own team...

Comment

I was never going to take long for people to figure out how to handle the chopper, its easy to counter now. Whereas the airstrikes cant be stopped if im correct.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
            FF Off FTW?

I've only played a couple FF On server, so that factor was forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
              yeah that's why i don't play on FF servers.. The only time i ever did, everytime i called an airstrike, i took out my entire team.

Comment

I like playing FF on in hardcore/Pro mode. Ive never been a big fan of reality (Project Reality probably did that to me), but i feel it does make the game more fun.
                Although, a quick 32 player bash on that small map with containers is always a laugh. Airstrikes on that actually take out everyone...

Comment

Working...
                X