Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWL COD4 Ladders Now Forming!!!

Hi there,

My name is Crazy56. I am the Global Warfighter League (GWL) COD4 Ladder Manager. GWL is working on opening several ladders for Call of Duty 4.

We'd love to have your clan join us here at the GWL. It would be great to get some input on the ladders and tournaments we are putting up for COD4 from gamers that want a good fair competition. Feel free to stop by and check GWL out http://www.globalwf.com to see what's going on.

We also have a 4v4 COD4 Prize Tournament coming up in December, with some great prizes to be given away. Check our website for details on this in the near future.

Looking forward to fragging with ya.

Crazy56

i would have thought it would have been another week before a tournament, let people get used to the game.

Comment

Hey gang,

Just an update on the upcoming COD4 Tournament. The tourney will be a North American Call of Duty 4 4v4 S&D, single elimination with prizes being given out. We plan to start the tourney on Dec 3rd, and it will run through Dec 20th or so (Depending on how many teams register.....we're trying for 64 teams).

Prizes have not yet been determined, but we have just brought on the sponsor www.geeks.com. They will be our lead sponsor, with other sponsors coming on board as well.

There will be no registration fee for the tourney. There is also no limit on the number of teams you can register for the tourney. Registration will be opened within the next day or two, with registration closing on December 2nd. We are also looking to run monthly tourneys of COD4 and hopefully we will be running some European tourneys in the near future as well.

So come on and join in the fun, we're looking forward to ROCKING the COD4 gaming world!!!!!

***** Please Note ***** Tourney registration closes this Sunday, December 2nd. So hurry and get your team(s) registered.....AND BRING FRIENDS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X