MP freezes every X secs for Y secs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP freezes every X secs for Y secs

Its so annoying. I played the SP version with graphics at the highest possible, works like a charm. I tried the MP and it freezes every X seconds for Y secs. its just annoying keep freezing for no reasons.

i know its not graphic problems cause Full High or Extremely Low graphics its the same crap. Also if i create a server it does exactly the same thing even when im the server and no one is on it. It just keeps freezing and freezing and freezing and freezing.....

i have no idea what to do, i updated my graphic card drivers (wich stole some texture and now i see full black objects and walls) and i updated Punkbuster also. Nothing worked.

I can play for likea minute without any problems when i join the server, but after that time the freezing starts. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

its so annoying i dont know what else to do, anyoen has the same problem? was this detected and will be fixed with a next patch? and when is that patch coming? Thanks, hope u can help me.

:dead:

Hi,

I Have exactly the same problem....

All my others game are working fine....(BF2, GTR2, rFactor...and others)

Hope the patch will resolve that

Comment

YES, YES...I've got the exact problem.

Advice anyone??

Comment

Im Glad im not alone with this problem, hope anyone can help out.

btw, any release date for the patch yet?

Comment

i have the same problem to =(

Comment

Anyone?...Anyone??

Comment

I believe that some of the problem is caused by overclocking. I saw various posts about it and then i stopped using ATI tool and COD4 stopped freezing. Hope that helps some.

Comment

Working...
              X