Kicked: Losing Key Packets?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked: Losing Key Packets?!

I am getting kicked a lot right now for this. What does "losing key packets" mean?!

I am also getting getting kicked RIGHT NOW for "Ignoring MD5Tool Queries". WTF?!

Something tells me this is an internal error.

Google is your friend

Comment

Update punkbuster manually.

Comment

i ALSO got kicked for LOSING packets or what it means.... BUUUT i was about to aks here what it is and i forgot what it said i got kicked for then i rejoined the game to see if it kickes me agains so i can see what it say BUUUT noop it didnt kick anymore ,,, it works normaly now again

Comment

update punkbuster. worked for me when i had that error

Comment

Clear your cache files too after you update PB.

Comment

what is clearing "cache" files?

Comment

Definition of 'cache': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cache

you will be clearing your server history... and im not sure what else...

Comment

I actually DONT have punkbuster and Im actually doing better without it but, I keep getting the same error messages "losing key packets" wtf is that?

Last night, I played with no problems and now, im starting to get this stupid message. HELP

Comment

darksteppa1 - punkbuster installs itself when you install bf2. "losing key packets" is a message that i get sometimes too. i update my punkbuster and then there is no problem. go here and download the pbsetup: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php Then add bf2 as a game, and click 'find updates'. that should work

Comment

if this is the problem where in a online game it freezes and then u get disconnected. I had this problem and it turned out to be packet loss caused by my old cable modem. I got a new modem from my ISP solved my problem. However there are many other reasons that cause packet loss so call u ISP for help. To Check if it is packet loss get pingplotter and run it all day. Save copies of these results so u can show the tech guys from ISP.

Comment

check out this topic!
                        Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                        X