Where can I find weapon draw times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find weapon draw times?

What I'm trying to do is find out how long it takes to draw a particular weapon, whatever weapon, upon finishing the climb up a ladder, or switching weapons, or exiting a vehicle.

Any ideas...?

It shoud be in the tweak files:
    C:\Program\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Objects_server.zip\Weapons\Handheld\

Comment

I'm not sure I understand you. I used to visit a site that had that information readily available for any Tom, **** and Harry, but the server died and has been down now for months, with little hope of it being restored. I'm just looking for a new site on the web that has all that information listed about all weapons. I am not looking to open folders in my computer and not see the information I am looking for.

TotalBF2 used to show it, but now, when I click on "Weapons" I get directed to a page that lists all kinds of games but NO information about the weapons in BF2, which is what I clicked on in the first place.

Comment

According to this thread BF2s should be up quite soon. I presume that is the site with the weapon stats on it?

Comment

i think its delay to use

Comment

Working...
          X