How to start sandbox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start sandbox.

I just got my graphics card back and started playing and want to play sandbox. I am having the same problem I had before and I remember asking this before but can't seem to find it on the search. I remember some things of what I typed last time, I started a Suez Canal local 64 player conquest. Joined a squad and hit T only to have the regular squad commands. I remember last time someone told me that if you get those commands than you aren't in sandbox. I also remember someone telling me that I need to create another shortcut and in the new one do something to the target or start in box which allowed me to play. Right now I have this in the target box

"C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1

What do I need to do?

This might work:
    "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +modPath mods/sandbox +ignoreAsserts 1

Comment

1 Its Q not T

2 This is a beta

3 C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 2142\BF2142.exe" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +modPath mods/sandbox works fine

4 Not Supported On Current Patch

Comment

I loaded it up, logged in. Started to create a server and it CTD'd. Is this common or is it just my computer.

Comment

crash to desktop is mostly caused by a invalid path to your mod i had that to with my mod and pissed me off but just double check the path otherwise post again.

Comment

Ok. I changed the path and loaded it up. I had the sandbox 2142 screen and went to create a server and it CTD'd.

EDIT: I got in and had the sandbox controls. I went to the console and put in

rcon btnspawn flag_eu. I got this message: rcon:error:not authenticated: you can only invoke login.

Comment

yea thats what you need to get if you get that you need to press q and then just click and it will spawn the objects i would recommend trying a tank or plane first there was a list on this forum of all objects that you can spawn but it seems to be gone

Comment

spawn with this

press "J" to chat and type @s object_name

not all objects work

Comment

Working...
                X