Clan Matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Matches

I'm just wondering how everyone believes clan matches will play out in COD4.

What sort of retirctions will be commonplace in ladders and tournaments?

Will there be weapon restrictions, upgrade restrictions, perk restrictions, add on restrictions?

well leagues like TGL are setting up their COD4 divisions. Also there's a really neat tournament at www.bpcod4.com that you guys should checkout. It's basically like 2 teams play off, for control of parts of the world, the UN vs the guerrillas, and the team that win gets control of the territory, and the teams with the most territories at the end win the tournament. So instead of it just being like CAL where your clan's score would be like 4 wins, 1 loss. It'd be, you control 4 nations, and another clan controls 2, etc..

Comment

Just based off what I've seen on pubs and playing with my fellow guild members, league play for CoD4 is going to be tight. Real squad tactics and map knowledge are going to be key, along with a little luck of course.

Comment

cant wait for proper clan matches.. pub games are just chaos, no tactics, hardly any voice chat, no team work etc..

cant wait to play a proper match not just team deathmatch with some objective that noone really follows.. but hey i guess we're still learning the maps :P

Comment

Working...
        X