Knifed A Half Decent Player..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knifed A Half Decent Player..

Hey, Im probally gonna be flamed like mad for this but i couldnt find the thread i was gonna post it in.

Im a noob at BF2142, truly aweful. But today i managed to knife Fight-Club ;O

Click it to see it properly, quite an achievement for me tbh, any1 got KAIN? O.o

ItWazLuck.

Originally posted by Greaterbeing View Post
    any1 got KAIN?
    you seriously didnt just ask that question :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Dr0matic.kush View Post
      you seriously didnt just ask that question :rofl:
      Of course nobody has him.

Comment

well done good job:salute:

Comment

ya have him to he is a RDX hor so he is pretty hard to get good job btw!

Comment

Pretty nice I was close to getting RedhammerZ once but I've never got closer to the top 100 than that...

Comment

I got Fish_ thats my highest

Comment

My highest is OGCrusader.

but congrats on getting him

Comment

my highest is epox but im done with getting the top players atm i will do it when i got my win loss ribbon thing.

Comment

Crosland and BlackleaderFr I got. But Blackleader was the hardest cause he was pretty much RDX spamming on a FF off server....

Comment

I knifed Bullit oo wait you said decent players............

im in for it now look lol

Comment

I got KAIN and Taatoon as well, until he was wiped....

I'm not a top 100 knife fetishist, but I got about 10 from the top 100 and many from the top 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere « View Post
                          Pretty nice I was close to getting RedhammerZ once but I've never got closer to the top 100 than that...

dw, ill be the knifer in the clan

To others:
                          Yeah im not a 100 top knife whore.. just right place, right time.. wasnt hunting for him. I mean, when you see 2 enemies crouched round a medpack both reloading.. your gonna whip out your knife right? i didnt even notice it was him till a had put my knife away. xD

Comment

i bet it went like this: hey look at that 2 enemies around a med hub and reloading *swings his knife out and runs towards them* slash aaaah! slash aaaah! *runs away in terror (might have been spotted) and takes a quick look at the tags, Hey what the*

Comment

Originally posted by Dtneter
                              i bet it went like this: hey look at that 2 enemies around a med hub and reloading *swings his knife out and runs towards them* slash aaaah! slash aaaah! *runs away in terror (might have been spotted) and takes a quick look at the tags, Hey what the*
                              Omg.. *scared* You sir, are a genius! Went exactly like that, but you did miss out the 2 seconds that i took out of my precious time to teabag them both though. Which is why i was spotted and led to my PK Rocket demise Btw, i need some of the community to play with.. add me on xfire (thegreaterbeing) or add me Ingame on ItWazLuck xD

Comment

Working...
                              X