TV2 Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV2 Servers

These have been a favourite of mine for many reasons. BattleRecorder, better pings for me in England and you always get a variety of player on there with literally no hackers.

So how puzzled was I when I came to log on today for a quick session to find out I was BANNED???

WTF has gone on there. Is there anybody I can ask/appeal to?

The only thing I can think of is that last night I was TK'd when trying to get into a chopper so I returned the compliment by stabbing the guy when I respawned. It was a one off and I continued playing on the server for the rest of the night without incident.

So any TV2 admins out there....... Why me???

i play on the tv2 servers quite a bit, for the same reason as you, i have never been banned, i don't think that they are the sort of server that has many problems, but sorry i can't answer your question, maybe you should go to their site and look at the rules, like maybe its fine if you teamkill but you'll get banned if you use a knife lol

Comment

Post in the banned part on their forums:

Comment

Ah right. I did some digging and it WAS the guy I retaliated upon for teamkilling me. Funny thing is, he was called "cuc" yet when I try to look at his stats, he has a global score of 0.

Obviously some **** out to ruin other peoples enjoyment of the game.
        I did appeal, but the ban was only for 3 days anyway. I would just run BattleRecorder back and get the screenie of him TK'ing me, but I really can't be arsed with these numpties.

I was just peeved because TV2 is always my first port of call.

Jeez, there are some twonks out there! :shakehead

Comment

Originally posted by DR Kop
          These have been a favourite of mine for many reasons. BattleRecorder, better pings for me in England and you always get a variety of player on there with literally no hackers.

So how puzzled was I when I came to log on today for a quick session to find out I was BANNED???

WTF has gone on there. Is there anybody I can ask/appeal to?

The only thing I can think of is that last night I was TK'd when trying to get into a chopper so I returned the compliment by stabbing the guy when I respawned. It was a one off and I continued playing on the server for the rest of the night without incident.

So any TV2 admins out there....... Why me???

hey man same thing happend to me, played on them for ages and now im banned.. no idea wat ive done

Comment

Originally posted by mcgivrs View Post
            hey man same thing happend to me, played on them for ages and now im banned.. no idea wat ive done
            When did you get banned?

As I found out, my ban is only for 3 days, but it should be the other guy who Tk'd first and reported me who should get a permanent ban. On the TV2 site where it shows the Screen Shots of a TK, he submitted 2 pics, and in one of them it shows the guy, "cuc", teamkilling yet another person!

Like most people, If i'm Tk'd I just move on, but this person seems to want to wind people up into getting revenge and then submitting S/Shots to the TV2 admins when he is revenge killed.

Ah well..... Bless him.

Comment

Go to http://www.battle.no, register and then post in "Klagemuren"!

Comment

Originally posted by GameOver View Post
                Go to http://www.battle.no, register and then post in "Klagemuren"!
                Yeah, cheers buddy. I've done that now.

Not sure why..... nothing will be done. I'll just sit out the ban and then hunt the mother down when I'm back. :evil:

Comment

Been with TV for sometime and had no problems at all.

First if you think you had been hard done by go to the main forum. This will give you a chance to put your case forward if you think you are hard done by

Second TV2 servers have always ran a maximum of 4 tks before you get either a ban or kicked off. But, if admin was on and seen you getting your own back then you will be kicked or ban for a certain amount of time. I think you said 3 days which is not bad

Third if the person download the bf recorder took screen shots gave information of the date and time you may count yourself lucky it was only for a few days. Next time take screen shots and the BF2 recorder date and time and then report to BF2 not on this forum as this is not the place to post a complains about someone else server

Also just be carful I know some people download to look for tk or messing around and reprt then. Also if you care to look at the forum some have been ban for good for glitching and aimbots. You never know who is looking at who

Comment

i used to play on theese server ALL THE TIME cus i always had LOWEST ping like 6-13

but one day i just was banned frmo all of them =/

oh well i have a new server that is even better
                    =RON= server =]

Comment

^^I use to play there aswell

Comment

Working...
                      X