Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Arrived!

Just arrived in country! M60 Patton Main Battle Tank! :guns:

Today, I bring you guys some more good news from the DMZ.

Those of you who played EoD on the BF1942 and BFV game engine platforms will remember the M60 Patton as one of the main battle tanks used within EoD.

Today, we would like to continue that tradition by showing a few photographs of the M60 Patton tank that is to be fielded within the next installment of the mod on the BF2 game engine.

This tank was modeled by Petemonster, from the USI Developement team. It was skinned by Petemonster and myself. Coding of this fine battle machine was also accomplished by me.

It features a 105mm main gun controlled by the driver/gunner. In addition to the 105, the driver also controls a turret mounted co-axial 7.62mm machine gun.

Additional protection from infantry is accomplished with a turret mounted cupola featuring a 30 cal. machine gun.

This tank features tail lights for night driving on night maps that are activated by the driver upon entering the machine. (Headlights are an option, but I am not sure how you guys will take to that idea. )

I hope you guys enjoy the preview. Look for previews of additional armor to come! :yay:

Trahn :salute:

Everyone said it was too clean... Therefore, I took it for a spin and broke it in. :laugh:

looking good

Comment

Looking really good. I hope you maintain your great Vietnam atmosphere in the upcoming release.

Comment

We intend to do just that, but offer more variety for the Jungle warfare addict.

Comment

Working...
        X