Semi-random Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-random Question...

**I apologise if this was answered in another post. Couldn't find it.

I am working on my knife badges, starting with basic. As far as techniques go, is it true that you can "hide" in the wounded body of an enemy with your knife and wait for an enemy medic to stab at?? I read this somewhere but didn't know if it was as simple as going prone.

Also, as a knife noob, any hints aside from the basic "kill snipers" would be appreciated. (I usually play city maps as medic or sniper)

Gun with your knife out on Karkand. Otherwise, you'll probably shoot ppl instead of knifing them.

Comment

i find it easiest to just sneak behind the enemy lines of the main battles (Wherever it may be) and work your way back...nobody looks behind them unless there's a UAV

Comment

i dont think u can hide in the dead bodies of enemies. ull be partially hidden, but not enuff to fool anyone.

heres how i got my basic-- turn down ur settings so ur getting good fps and no lag. knifing is close quarters combat and that usuaulyl results is some lag since alot is happenining. then just use ur knife and go on karkand. bunny hopping really helps u dodge bullets.

Comment

YAY!!!!:yay: I got my basic knife. Better yet, I'm 7 kills from veteran knife. I found that playing on servers with 15-25 ppl is better than 40+ because I got shot turning every other corner before. My targets on the low population server have no one to cover them (call it the easy way, whatever).

Comment

congrats.

whoa, you live pretty close to me. :hmm:
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Hide in the dead enemy bodies? Are you on drugs?

As far as getting the knife badges, I got all of mine waiting near enemy flags, waiting for the enemy to respawn and killing them from behind. I recommend playing a 64 size map with 16 or 32 players, so you have more time to get the required number of kills.

Comment

He means when you go prone on a dead body... It works if there are a couple of dead enemy soldiers, but not if there is only one.

Comment

Working...
                X