Stinkin' Stinger Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinkin' Stinger Help!!!

Hello mates, I need some help with firing the Stinger missile...

I'm stuck in the "Hunted" stage where I'm supposed to grab the stinger missle and shoot down the helicopter. I thought it would be easy e'nuff, grab, aim down the gun, lock and shoot. Alas, such was not my fate. I grabbed the stinger, aimed down the gun..... and could never get a lock. I tried using the sniper hold breath key, tried crouching, tried re-mapping the aim down the gun key... nothing. I stared at the helicopter through the black circle, and the helicopter stared back at me. Except it had a little guy mounted on it shooting at me, all I have for company was a flashing "Lock-on required" message.

...please help this highly trained, able to use any sort of weapon, top of the class SAS operative fire off that stinking missle.

Thanks!

Make sure it's reloaded I guess, I had no proble with it. Sorry.

Comment

are you sure u had a direct line of sight on it? keep it directly in your sights the whole time so it can lock on.

Comment

Yup, reloaded, had line of sight, still can't stop the dyin' and can't start the firin'

Comment

^^Use Gl, it takes out helis easy...on the other missions, never tried on Hunted.

Comment

Working...
          X