2142 Ranking not working (Ranking up) help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2142 Ranking not working (Ranking up) help

I have all of the latest updates... been playing for months and my rank is NOT updating! My score is... other things are... please
    please
    please

tell me how to fix my rank so it updates.

To gain points towards ranks and unlocks you must play on a ranked multiplayer server. Check to make sure that ranked is checked on your server filter. Singleplayer will NOT allow you to rank up.
    Edit: oh and sometimes the stats server is slow so don't worry if your stats don't update immediately

Comment

Originally posted by Rugerdog View Post
      Edit: oh and sometimes the stats server is slow so don't worry if your stats don't update immediately
      On weekends it always is, we get anywhere from 1-3 threads about this each week. Use the search

Comment

Thanks guys but I'm not new to the game. Been playing for years, almost at "Major General", almost have every unlock, always play multiplayer online, and play at least a game a night.. I have ranked servers checked, I almost always play ranked servers. I use the advanced search.

I also did search this forum but didn't find anything. I'll check again... just seems weird, ranked up for over year updating then it just stopped.

P.s. I play the -ATU- clan server mostly and they're ranked... joining a game right now...

Comment

When you say "almost at Major general" I take it then that you have reached 57700 points and rank of Brig General? If so, you can not rank up any further by just getting points. Ranks above Brig Gen are reserved for the top 200 players with the most career points.

If want to get the rest of your unlocks you may need to play Northen Strike.

Cheers

Tye

Comment

If this is you then you are already a Brig General and from the looks of it have already gotten the NS awards so you should have all the unlocks. The ranks past that is anyones guess on how to get as EA hasn't come out and said and no-one is quite sure of it. I wouldn't even try for them personally.

RobotMachines 2142 Stats

Comment

Well that answers it! Thanks!!!
              Yes, I've played northern strike, played for awhile. Yes, I'm a Brig gen now. Just won some 2000 point award (tonight) for commanding... I just want the sticky bombs!!! That's the odd thing I guess; I don't have all of the unlocks. Something must have gotten messed up with my account or game. I contacted EA but I doubt I'll ever hear back. The rank bar has not moved in months. I like playing so keep doing so but really want the rest of the unlocks.
              Ok, I guess it's just a horrible glitch with the system. :shakehead

Thanks again.

Comment

Edit: disregard this it posted again when I edited.

Comment

Sounds like it. Once you hit Brig General and have all the NS awards you should have all the unlocks.

Comment

These...

Major General

Lieutenant General

Supreme Commander

are given by EA, not accumulative points. At brig gen you are pretty much at the end of the line for ranking up as the decay ranks are extremely tough to get legit.
                    Oh and if you still didn't get all the unlocks it must indeed be a glitch with the unlocks. I got something similar for the last 3 ranks but it fixed itself.

Comment

Originally posted by RobotMachines View Post
                      Well that answers it! Thanks!!!
                      Yes, I've played northern strike, played for awhile. Yes, I'm a Brig gen now. Just won some 2000 point award (tonight) for commanding... I just want the sticky bombs!!! That's the odd thing I guess; I don't have all of the unlocks. Something must have gotten messed up with my account or game. I contacted EA but I doubt I'll ever hear back. The rank bar has not moved in months. I like playing so keep doing so but really want the rest of the unlocks.
                      Ok, I guess it's just a horrible glitch with the system. :shakehead

Thanks again.
                      Prepare for a horrible disappointment. :shakehead

Comment

The Badges that are awarded for Northern Strike missions are also unlock credits. Sounds to me like you need to get some Northern Strike badges to round out your euipment.

As for getting the other ranks - I have 120,000 career points now and have been a Brigadier for the last 8 months lol

Comment

Thanks again. I'll go play some NS missions and see if that changes anything.
                          Off I go... :salute:

Comment

Meritorious Winterstrike Ribbon
                            * 4 Destroyed Speeders Yes
                            * 2 Destroyed Goliaths No
                            0/2 remaining: 2
                            0%

* 5 Deaths by Speeder Yes
                            * 5 Deaths by Goliath No
                            1/5 remaining: 4
                            20%

Transporter Duty Ribbon
                            * ioR: 9 Kills with Goliath
                            * 02:00 Hours played with Goliath No
                            00:34/02:00 h remaining: 01:25 h
                            28.43%

Operation Snowflake Ribbon
                            * ioR: 5 Roadkills in the Speeder
                            * 40 Kills with Speeder No
                            7/40 remaining: 33
                            17.5%

Get these and you will have all the unlocks

Comment

Originally posted by RobotMachines View Post
                              I have all of the latest updates... been playing for months and my rank is NOT updating! My score is... other things are... please
                              please
                              please

tell me how to fix my rank so it updates.
                              Ditto. My rank hasn't updated in 3 days now, although I should've ranked up the past Friday.. it's now Monday and still no update.

Comment

Working...
                              X