Have to wipe my stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to wipe my stats

I was rank 45 Brig General II then our server had a massive lag problem, next round loaded and everyone had private ranks, so we reset it, and when i came back on it gave me top rank (55) but i haven't been giving the missing guns.

The rank i got was our clan members lol, i got his rank just my stats, so i can't rank up any more to get the rest of my weapons.

Damn cocked up game.

yea. it is a huge problem. i have been backing up my mpdata every hour or so.

Comment

Ezekiel's situation may just be a freak thing, but the cause of most stats resetting is an improper directory path by admins who set up their unranked/modded servers. This incorrect path causes the game to think a player is trying to hack it.

Until a patch comes out to fix this, here's what you can do

- stick to RANKED servers only
      - back up your mpdata each time you finish on a ranked server, before going to an unranked server.
      - make a long-term backup of your mpdata, the play only on unranked servers.

In the majority of cases I'm sure, this is an honest mistake by the admins who set up the server - they're not trying to mess with your stats. They just used the incorrect "/" symbol in the directory pathway, instead of the proper "\" symbol.

Comment

nice how they can't spell lose correctly in the article title.

Comment

how do i back up my data? do i need a second hard drive?

Comment

Originally posted by desmondmoss View Post
            how do i back up my data? do i need a second hard drive?
            No, just create a copy of the folder where the MP profile data is stored somewhere else on your computer (eg. Desktop, so you can easily find it).

Comment

Yea lol it was mad, because it said i was Brig General and my score needed to progress to next level was -46700 as that is how much more score my clan member had lol.

O well am almost level 20 again.

Comment

does seem kinda strane that ur stats are stored on your own pc, and not in a master server

Comment

Dam you Eze you should have waited till i got the game and we could have had a race :P

Although you have a bigger advantage having played CoD before and just generally being a better player hehe

we will see :evil:

Comment

I've never played CoD before i have only ever played BF2/BF2142

Comment

ok so your just a better player then :P

But i will give you a run for your money :evil:

P.S Liverpool were so lucky

Comment

Haha you never know you may be better than me on this game, it's completely different to 2142.

Nah Liverpool own

Comment

well im a CSS player and if its anything like that i loved that game so maybe i will have the upper hand :evil:

Watch your back still, my knife is about

P.S You wish

Comment

People are all going to be Commander in 3 days anyway, so no worries

Comment

Working...
                            X