New server crash issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New server crash issue?

Ok for the last 3 hours every server I've played on has crashed ("you have been disconnected" etc) after 30 mins or so. Like we're back to 1.3 or something. All the people in the server experience the same thing and all my clan mates have observed the same issue on a bunch of different servers.

Anyone else notice this?

Yeah, it happened on the *ATG* karkand inf server like 2 times and on the TV2- GULF OF OMAN server like every 3 rounds

Comment

I was playing about an hour or so ago and was constantly getting disconnected because 'there is a problem with your connection' although I was playing just this morning absolutely fine. happened on about 3 different servers and it wasn't happening to just me either... a lot of people were complaining about it. Hope it was just a random thing and not something I'm gonna see more often

Comment

It was happening last night as well. Happened on ISI about three times, then ATF and then FullContactWar.

Definitely annoying and I hope that it is just a short term thing also.

Comment

Same with me play for a bit then get internet connection problems when I try to join the same server it has 2500 ping. Then it has a normal rate of about 48 when I go back on. Strange that servers seem to crash out for no reason may be someone who owns a server can give some more light on what happening

Comment

Yeah Ive been getting this too. Is anyone else having a problem when they try to join a server and it says "failed to connect", even though they can still join other servers?

If this turns out to be a real problem, do you think EA would bother fixing it at this point?

Comment

Same here, NL server that I play on has crashed like 10 times in 2 days

Before it never happened so often

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB
                Yeah Ive been getting this too. Is anyone else having a problem when they try to join a server and it says "failed to connect", even though they can still join other servers?

If this turns out to be a real problem, do you think EA would bother fixing it at this point?
                Doubt that EA will fix it as they told us all before we are on with a new patch and that turn out to be a lie. If it down to them and is a server that they can sort out it will be but if it just yet another huge bug then NO.

Comment

Originally posted by simon1973 View Post
                  Doubt that EA will fix it
                  Somehow I have a feeling it is caused by these idiots,

Friday 11.09.2007 [11:45PM]

Version 1.459 of the PB Server for BF2 has been released to our PB Master Servers for auto-update and to our website download page. This is a maintenance release.
                  from what I can see, that is about when these restarts started happening.

Comment

Yes this is happening all over the world from what I am reading. My BF2 servers are now crashing as often as my 2142 servers. Is there any EA game that runs smoothly?

Comment

i get same thing kinda annoying im all like "ZOMG y no BF2?!?!???"

Comment

Happening in Aus too.

At least this way I can get the chopper

Comment

I live in the Western US and I keep getting "you have lost your connection to the server".

Sounds like the same deal, 20-30 mins into the round. I keep getting it right about the time that I start to get my pwn on in a tank.

Very frustrating!

Comment

Hahaha if this is PB's fault again (it is), Im gonna laugh so hard at the idiocy of the evenbalance people. Total morons.

Comment

Didn't happen at all yesterday for me Hopefully its been sorted out.

Comment

Working...
                              X