1280x1024 Resolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1280x1024 Resolution

Hi, i have no problems playing bf2 with a resolution of 1024x768, it is fine, but i have played on the resolution 1280x1024, and it seems that i lose alot of frame rates when i play on that resolution. I can play on the resolution, but it is more laggy and i really want to play on 1280x1024 all of the time.
    On 1280x1024, it seems to lag up a bit whenever alot is happening, eg. artillery or when i'm trying to kill someone, vice versa.

Please please could someone give me some tips on how i can play on 1280x1024 just as well as i can on 1024x768?

The higher the resolution, the slower the game will run. This is because there are more pixels on the screen, each of which need to be processed by the graphics processing unit. Thus, it puts more strain on your computer.

If you want to play at 1280x1024, but it is laggy, then you will need to turn down some of the other graphics options. I recommend lowering textures or shadows. Fiddle around and use the "renderer.drawfps1" command to see your current FPS.
    Playable counts as being above 30fps.

Comment

What are your computer specs? A good graphics card and 2GB ram are a must for quality settings.

Comment

Working...
      X