Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is good

I see less people playing WoW on my xfire,and are instead playing cod4

i dont play WoW, and im getting Cod4 around the 25th, so last chaos and bf2 till then

Comment

went to walmart to buy cod4, was about to grab cod4 but then i saw gears of war, i was trying to decide which one..ive played cod4 demo, and ive read some really good review about gow...and i think if i get cod 4 it will be bf2 all over again..so i grabbed gears of war instead..dnt flame pls..just want something new.

Comment

BF2 all over again???

The only similarities they have are that they are set in present times and are sold in shops....... that's about it....

Comment

dont forget bf2 didnt have anything that even resembled a back story.

the whole persistent account thing and the modern weapons are pretty much the only similarities.

Comment

im installing it right now dammit...well see how good/bad it is..if its bad i could just return and replace it with cod4.

Comment

Shops will not take computer games back, no way jose. They stopped a few years ago after it became easy to get your hands on cracks and images. Your stuck with it...

Comment

Gears of War, even more of a port for PC than CoD4 (at least CoD4 was realised at the same time for PC).

Cheers

Comment

i am having trouble with this freaking windows live..it wont let me create account bcos i keep getting this application error/server error, or it will say page is not available..i know its not supposed to be discussed here but i just wanna get it out of my chest..very frustrating..

i want cod 4

Comment

Working...
                  X