Login Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Time

I wanted to tell everyone that if they didn't already know this, if you want to logo into an account faster, make sure you know the password/email for it(the account), then delete the account, retrieve it again, and each time you log into that account you should see a noticable difference in the time it takes to log into your BF2 account.:yay:

Next time post this in the ''tips'' section

Comment

Uhmm just delete the servers you went into, a whole crappy history list is stored with your favorites and bf2 for some reason pings them while you login and it could take a long time if there's a lot of servers that are offline.

Comment

My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0001
        then open up General.con with notepad and scroll down until you see all the servers you went on, only get rid of all these things that have an IP address and server name, do not delete anything else.

My Documents\Battlefield 2\LogoCache
        Clear out all the contents in the LogoCache folder

My Documents\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\cache
        Plus I think if you delete the stuff in the cache folder, then log in will be faster. Don't quote me on that though. I have deleted the stuff in that folder before so it's safe to do it. Don't do it you think you're going to screw something up

Comment

ur not going to screw anythingup if u delete wat s in the cache folder. it just reoptimizes ur shaders when u join a server. and that makes joining a server usually longer

Comment

Working...
          X