I need a little bit help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a little bit help!

People, I have played the game 2142 for a long time, Have the highest rank etc. Last days i have bought Battlefield2 and now I play that game very often. This is my new profiel i have for Battlefield 2.

But i have still some things that dont click for me, Like this :
    - Enemy infantry with an ak Of the medic kit from the MOC From a very big distance Wants too Kill me and it worked, He jumped and then blow my face of, But how it can that he can shoot from a big distance and if i try that all my bullits Just fly around him like birds? I need tips to do the same damn thing( Yes i try to do it in single shot (3) And try with full auto but not all bullits at one time)

- In THIS LINK you see my 2142 profile, Wich gun will fit the best for me? Because i dont have found any gun that can compare My loved 2142 guns

Its sounds Maybe stupid, But thats my only problem, Its not that i am a noob, But nothing is just my style.

If ppl kill you from far away and you cant hit them, they are simply better than you

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah
      If ppl kill you from far away and you cant hit them, they are simply better than you
      How ****ing Lame spam this is i can remember it that he was better, then me. Why?
      He was a lieutenant general:laughsearched for his rank on the net)

Comment

The weapons in BF2 are fcuked beyond anything. Get unlocks, SF unlocks to be exact and practice. The default ain`t bad but not as good as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by RedNikon View Post
          How ****ing Lame spam this is i can remember it that he was better, then me. Why?
          He was a lieutenant general:laughsearched for his rank on the net)
          Are you mad because you realized your not as good as you thoght you were?

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
            The weapons in BF2 are fcuked beyond anything. Get unlocks, SF unlocks to be exact and practice. The default ain`t bad but not as good as they should be.
            Unlocks aint better than default guns. They are just different. Ak101, SVD, and RPK are far better than unlocks for those kits

Comment

I don't know if it's the same in BF 2142, but in BF2 you need to use burst fire or even semi automatic for long ranges because the more bullets you fire, the less accurate they get.

Comment

Correct.

Generally BF2142 is more balanced than BF2 when it comes to weapons. Like in BF2 that the medics AK-101 owns the first unlock that can't hit anything even in single shot mode.

Comment

If you cant use a gun plz dont come here and say that it sucks. The L85 is probably one of the best weapons in-game.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                    If you cant use a gun plz dont come here and say that it sucks. The L85 is probably one of the best weapons in-game.
                    pretty much my words exactly.
                    The L85 is notorious for easy one shot kill headshots.

Comment

It is harder to use an L85A1 at close range i think is what he meant.

Comment

Originally posted by ToddMassive1 View Post
                        Are you mad because you realized your not as good as you thoght you were?
                        This reaction is just stupid and i know for sure that you are the biggest n00b of battlefield, i never said that. I said i needed help, Go f0ck M0ms or something, but stay the hell away from me, Hater!

Comment

Originally posted by ShredderTitan
                          It is harder to use an L85A1 at close range i think is what he meant.
                          No its not... IMO

Comment

Working...
                          X