Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlin map wall glitch or trick?

hi there,

I'm not noob in BF2142 and spent a lot of days on this map but yesterday I had met situation that needs an explanation.

I was played on EU side and tried to retake the flag. This flag is second counting from PAC base. There is a large building with balcony near it.

I was running under balcony and suddenly got killed with pistol. I'm pretty sure that no one was around. I made another attempt- the same result. Then I tried to investigate the situation from distance with sniper rifle and was very surprised when saw flying PK-74 rockets out of the wall.

My other teammates understood also that something very weird is happening and started to avoid this place. This was only way to take these guys out of their hideout - make gameplay boring for them.

I'm really confused...

Glitchers. They found a way to hide in the walls. You can hope for an admin to notice or try for a kick vote (they might be coming back though).
    I had a glitcher in Berlin as well. First EU Flag, the Building next to the high slope - it was pretty annoying as he was a support guy and got me stuck in my APC with EMP Grenades.

Comment

I think there's a glitch where you can get into that big building near roadblock.

So they were just some exploiters

Comment

It's a well known glitch that I thought was fixed. If I was you I would try to download a Battlerecorder session for the match to get those tards wiped.

Comment

Battlerecorder? TrooperJac, can you be more specific?

Comment

Some server option that allows you to view the battle afterwards.

Comment

Some servers that you play on record the games so that you can review it later. If the server you played on had battlerecorder turned on you will be able to play back the game and demonstrate that players were glitching and get some screenshots.

It's on the community tab (i think) when you start up 2142.

Comment

Yes, click on the Community tab and then Battle Recorder. If the server has it enabled then you will see the round you played on the left side and can download it, although often servers don't have it configured right and it won't work. While watching it you can view from any angle, follow players around, take SS, watch in slow motion or fast forward, just not rewind.

That is a know glitch near that flag on Berlin. I would recommend if it happens again to you that you take SS and then report the player not only to EA but also go to the server owners website and report it to them as well. They don't want them on their server any more than you want to be in a server with the glitchers.

Comment

Working...
                X