D3lit3's COD4 Dragunov Sniping Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im using the r700(again) right now..

I gotta get around 50 headshots with it to get the challenge completed. After that is the SVD and .50cal(when i get it)...

Comment

M40 All the way.
      I have every gun, but I still stick to the basic M40 and USP + Silencer.

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
        I had fun today dueling against sniper... We took turns killing eachother...

He shot me, i respawned and changed location, i shot him and so on..

This went on for the whole 2000 point round..
        I love this, did that a few days ago.

Map;Crossfire
        Side:USMC
        Weapon: M14+ACOG, M1911, Bandolier (I always that that), stopping power, deep impact.

Lasted for a 750 point round, with 16 people, twas nice, and just as you said, we took turns

Comment

I just love those sniper wars... We didn't have anyone else(other players) bothering us much. So it was all sniper war going

Too bad that those are kinda rare things to happen.

I was playing earlier, and killed the same 3 snipers like 10 times(total), and they had no idea where i was. And i wasn't in anykind of uber hiding spot, i was shooting from a big first floor window...

Comment

There are also a few sniper only servers that are modded, pretty fun for practicing sniper vs. sniper, but not for becoming a better sniper.

Comment

what game mode where u playing when the scores were like 5300 to 4700

Comment

I'm noticing the M40 to be dead on accurate and low recoil. So, definitely the M40 over the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                  I'm noticing the M40 to be dead on accurate and low recoil. So, definitely the M40 over the others.
                  Same, it's so nice IMO, that is even made the sig over the other four non-sniper kits.

At least in hardcore where the Barret is impractical due to recoil when the SVD and M21 have the same accuracy, and the R700 due to the M40 being more accurate and still a 1 hit kill...

Comment

Isn't the M40 practically the same as the R700?

Comment

Not accuracy-wise....

Comment

Working...
                      X