No announcement yet.

D3lit3's COD4 Dragunov Sniping Video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no problems taking people out with the r700!!

Comment

The song, Ladies and Gentlemen, by Saliva

And the R700 is a beast. Easily the best sniper for hitting people.

Comment

The sniper rifles arn't that hard to use in MP, infind it pretty simple to kill with them. I think that the difficulty is there to make it a little fairer as most of the sniper rifles are pretty powerful. Holding your breath does help alot though and you do need to aim off a little depending on where your enemy is, which is think it cool.

Comment

All you have to do is hold your breath at least a second or two before you fire. If you use the iron lungs perk, it is unstoppable.

Comment

Well i just played using a sniper rifle after reading some tips. The hit reg doesn't seem off at to me if you use them right. Hold breath for 1-2 secs, shoot and kill. Worked every time. Although if i held it for half a second and shot it would miss, same with trying to "twitch" shoot it.

Comment

Think I played with you today, you love hiding in a bush as a sniper on the Bloc map

Comment

I don't play anymore Went back to 2142.

Yeah, the snipers are ok, but sometimes you'll notice a bullet that you shot dead center into someone's head will miss.

Comment

they really need to make a console part for this site.. to much ppl are posting console stuff on here...

Comment

Originally posted by Battl3fr0nt View Post
                    they really need to make a console part for this site.. to much ppl are posting console stuff on here...
                    This game is on the PC... (aswell)

Comment

if u hold ur breath like 1sec before shooting u always get a hit... The sniper isnt bugged... ull just have to learn how to handle it!

Comment

Good editing / music, but the shots aren't so good. I'm not saying it's bad, just not my taste, I'm more of a one shot one kill on sniper vs sniper duel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                          Good editing / music, but the shots aren't so good. I'm not saying it's bad, just not my taste, I'm more of a one shot one kill on sniper vs sniper duel.
                          I had fun today dueling against sniper... We took turns killing eachother...

He shot me, i respawned and changed location, i shot him and so on..

This went on for the whole 2000 point round..

Comment

Originally posted by D3lit3
                            I don't play anymore Went back to 2142.
                            The game only just came out man! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma
                              The game only just came out man! :laugh:
                              Yeah I know, but it's not for me :|:

Comment

Originally posted by SurgeY75
                                I have no problems taking people out with the r700!!
                                ditto

Comment

Working...
                                X