Your Favorite MP Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite MP Moment

I just thought it'd be fun to ask you all what your favorite MP moment you've had so far is. For me, it was going prone in the grass on overgrown, and knifing a guy just as he ran by me. It was just so cool, he had no idea I was there because of the ghillie suit. So fun!

I ambushed a large group of people on Overgrown using my custom sniper class. I ducked down into the grass right next to a bridge and planted my claymores. Got a couple of guys, the rest never saw me or looked for me. :laugh:

Comment

Favourite moment was yesterday evening, when I hads the game for about 4 hours.

I killed 3 enemies, got a UAV, used that UAV to throw a very good nade and egt 2 more kills, then I ordered an airstrike, got killed while it was on its way.

The air strike hits its target though, so I got another 7 kills from that, another UAV another air strike and a helicopter. That helicopter got me another 7 or 8 kills and another air strike + helicopter haha. It just kept on going until the round was over a few seconds after I reached the score limit.

Comment

Too many.

Comment

LOL WAY too many to mention, great job IW!!!!

If I had to pick...would be once I unlocked ACOG, I put in on my trusty A4, loaded a map, and got 7 kills, then with heli and airstrike got 15 kills in all

Comment

Definitely way too many to name, but i guess it would have to be getting a 15 kill streak, or reaching colonel and getting my lovely p90 submachine gun.

My next favorite moment will be when i get to Lt. General and unlock the Barrett.

Comment

Saving my airstrike for the next round of Sabotage and spawn killing 6 guys right when the round started. Called in another airtrike to kill 2 more and got a chopper, all within a minute of starting the round.

Comment

my favorite moment was about the 100th time i failed to connect to a server and waited the full 30 or so seconds it takes.

i swear it takes an act of god to successfully connect to a server in this game.

Comment

haha i know that feeling whistle, i've been pretty lucky the past few days though ( knocks on wood ).

like 30 minutes ago i got a 22 kill streak and got accused of hacking, i think that's my new favorite moment.

Comment

Working...
                  X