No announcement yet.

Guy Aimbotting On Our Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking the same thing, but the snaps directly to targets that aren't visible still are very strange.

Comment

^^Headset...?

Comment

Sorry OP but this guy is not aimbotting. After looking at that video again.....NOT READING THE SNAP LEFT/RIGHT WARNINGS......its pretty clear to me that those snaps are nothing but cautiousness. I always look behind me or to the left or right randomly....this has saved my life more often than not.

You can dismiss the wall hack because in several parts of the video he is totally unaware of the enemies position.

Comment

I have no idea hows that considered aimbotting

Comment

Alright alright!! If we had battlerecorder on our server and I could watch it showing different angles perhaps I could get more proof or prove me wrong...

Comment

No aimbot whatsoever. Looks like you got pounded into the ground though. At least you kicked on genuine suspicion unlike most admins. Just got kicked for a high ping of 12.

Comment

No aimbot...just looks like routine gameplay to me. Here are a few Youtube links for real aimbots. In the first one, it's a dead giveaway the guy is aimbotting because he's shooting an LMG while standing and into the fog. Note how the muzzle jumps all over the place as the bot goes from target to target. That's the kind of twitch and snap you need to be looking for. Similar in the second video. Watch the muzzle jump 90 degrees and how quickly he fires after the snap.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8g6DFi...eature=related

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=25YoPj...eature=related

Comment

Judging from his ability to target people that weren't even visible while prone none the less; yet his inability to hit targets, it was probably a very bad auto-aim program. He struggled a lot to keep his aimer straight under most situations. Worse yet, he seemed to target his own team-mates.

Bad Aim-bot. Of course, I'm alone in this thought. I'll just wait patiently for him to be hub-banned. Punkbuster usually picks up on these kinds of things.

Look his GUID (If you were smart enough to PBSS him) up on www.punksbusted.com and keep us updated if anything changes.

Comment

Anyone that has mouse sensitivity set on a higher setting usually gets accused of cheating/hacking. I have seen this many times even accused of it myself since I can spin a number of times by moving my mouse quickly to the side.

Comment

In future just remember to open the console and type pb_plist, find the users ID, then type PB_SV_getSS 11 (11 example - the suer ID form pblist). Get the server admin to open the PB screenshot folder in the servers FTP, and you will find the definitive answer .

Comment

Originally posted by Repulse View Post
                        In future just remember to open the console and type pb_plist, find the users ID, then type PB_SV_getSS 11 (11 example - the suer ID form pblist). Get the server admin to open the PB screenshot folder in the servers FTP, and you will find the definitive answer .
                        Not all aimbots show in pb screens unless there is a overlay or other features. So thats not a def anything.

Comment

Thnx for the people who agreed and saw the light that i wasn't cheating.
                          As it stands Oli has apologised to me for making accusations which arn't true which i respect him for.
                          I just wish that in future people think about their accusations before making them.

If i had an aimbot guys i'm pretty **** at showing it and like somebody else said reference mouse settings,my G5 mouse is set on high and i turn constanly whilst playing listening to my squadleader and commander over voip.
                          I just hope too much damage isn't done with my name with it getting published all over as a hacker.
                          Aimbot =1 shot 1 kill.
                          If people arn't sure in future just join their squad and follow them,i always play in a squad and you will always find that somebody who has an aimbot generally goes lonewolf.
                          He doesn't want people spawning showing what he is up to.
                          Also an aimbotter hardly moves around,he's got no need to,he just sits on a roof points in one direction and lets the weapon (i.e aimbot~)take control.

I like jumping around being cautious on the game,always alert which is why i get a lot of kills.
                          Most guys who play the game walk round like zombies and wonder why they get their arses kicked.
                          I am not reffering to the Ghostgamers here but a lot of players in general.
                          This then leads to false allegations to somebody who is clean.

That is something myself which i will never ever understand,people who use cheats for a game.
                          Why...its then pointless playing if you have something like that.

I play normal and fair and feel good when i have a good round.
                          If i got 1 pound for everytime somebody called me a hacker i could buy myself a new computer by now.
                          Their r so many good players out their better than me and when i get killed a lot i also think""Hacker"".
                          I then change sides or if on my side follow him.
                          Watch his play and then decide from their.

All the best Sasredawn (nocheat)

Hackers r for loosers and thnx again for also seeing it that way.

Comment

Working...
                          X