Bad Company on the PC Petition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company on the PC Petition!

I've sent this in to Spawndemon so hopefully it'll be on the frontpage soon, but for now, here it is:

We all love Battlefield and Bad Company looks wicked, but what about us loyal PC Gamers? Are we not worthy of DICE's latest and greatest?

This petition may not make them change their minds, but we here at Battlefield Podcast believe that DICE should know how much we want Bad Company on the PC. If you agree then sign this petition right now. It's quick and painless.

I agree with this idea. I'll sign. I'd love to have it on the PC, even though they have a game on Frostbite being planned for the PC, it should atleast have a PC version.

Comment

bad company on pc? im there!

i signed as soon as i saw bad company, and pc in the same sentence

Comment

They are making BF3. Why do we need Bad Company?

Comment

I agree with that, but it might be nice to have it for the PC, both games might have a few different features.

Comment

I dont see the Petition/Poll But feel free to slap my name on there for me!!!!!

Comment

I doubt a petition will do anything, as you will like 1,000,000 just to get their attention.
              Though it is speculated that a PC and PSP version will be released, though only a PS3 and X360 version is confirmed.
              Aside from that, I do support that it should be released in a PC version.
              Also, BF3 hasn't been confirmed to be in production, and the 'apparently leaked' document states that a public beta may be released in 'Summer 2008', quite some time after the BFBC release.

Comment

I don't think your going to need a petition because I'm pretty sure EA/DICE annouced last year that after the release of Bad Company for Xbox360 and PS3, they would announce more info on the PC version for 2008. Its probably not going to be called BC but its sure to have the same features.

Comment

Well then signing it can't hurt, can it?

Comment

Signed.

Comment

I'd like if Battlefield 3 had no subtitle like Battlefield 3: Baghdad Burning like I've heared somewhere. This brings up a major problem for Battlefield 3: what will the damn storyline be? It dosn't sound like there will be much.

Comment

I dont really care about the storyline of an MP game...

Comment

Originally posted by Chalk.One View Post
                          We all love Battlefield and Bad Company looks wicked, but what about us loyal PC Gamers? Are we not worthy of DICE's latest and greatest?
                          In the perspective of DICE, I bet they hate the PC gamers because after what they saw with BF2 and the patches and the stats outbreak... Yeah, I'm sure they got pissed off because a whole bunch of forums and emails saying "fix teh stats plz." Yeah, I'm sure they want that to see that happen again...:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                            I dont really care about the storyline of an MP game...
                            To me games need a storyline, and not just "you have a gun, those are some bad guys, kill them."

Comment

Sorry to piss on your parade. But there is no way EA will ever do that. It will cost them time and money which they want to spend on the next game, plus a large percentage of the potential customer pool will have just bought Call Of Duty 4, and thus not have cash left to buy BC.

Secondly, EA will never listen to a petition as they know, whatever they put on the market, if it's good enough, then people will buy it. They don't need to be told what to do.

Thirdly, if they did bring it to PC, then it would very likely be a shoddy console port. And then all your people will start complaining how it's crap and EA never care about you, and that your life is now ruined...

Just before you go and do stuff like this, think... In this real world, a world full of large corporations making millions of £'s out of us, is EA really going to do anything?

I think you already know the answer...

Comment

Working...
                              X