Proplems in multiplayer game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proplems in multiplayer game

Hallo. I bought CoD4 today, and tryed to play online, but its mutch troubble.
    When I join a server its almost fail every time, "Server connection timed out."

I know many others have the same problem, but when I first get on a server, it laggs, very mutch laggs. When i push a button it take 1-2 sec. before it react.

-This problem is only online.
    -My pc is very strong.
    -Ive never had problem with games online before
    -I use XP
    -Nvidia drivers is updated

Can someone please help me?
    Someone have the same problem?

Thanks for all help

It could be a firewall/internet security problem. Make sure your COD 4 exe is in the exceptions list of any firewall or security program you have.

Comment

Ok, have do I check if there is a firewall/internett security problem?
      And have do check that CoD4 exe is in the exceptions list of firewall or security program?

Im a big pc noob

Comment

Servers fault

The problem is on the server's end. It happens with alot of computers including mine. There is suppose to be a patch coming to fix it. If your problem is the same as mine you get the error at the count of 11. If I like the server I just keep trying until I get in. I only play on servers that the has the winning score of 2500 or higher. 750 is to low.

PS: If you can attain the game servers your firewall is fine.

Comment

I dont think this is the same problem, I have constant lagg on all servers

Comment

Update PB. It fixed the problem for me.

Comment

Working...
            X