Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weapon Ideas

Alright,
    I've already found my weapon of choice, but I've noticed how once you dedicate yourself to a weapon, there isn't much room for "tweaking" it.

I'd like to have the ability to completely overhaul a weapon if I become "specialized" with it.

Example:

M21

Currently, I can:

-Choose between 3 camo schemes
    -Add an ACOG scope

I would like to be able to:

-Add more types of camo
    -Add a silencer
    -Add more types of scopes
    -Select my amount of ammunition

Does anybody else feel like there should be a system implemented for "specializing" in a weapon. This was just my example, but I personally think it would create an even deeper experience.

Is there no challenge for the M21 to unlock the silencer like the other weapons or does it unlock the scope?

Comment

It unlocks the scope

You can unlock the camo and scope, that's it.

Comment

There will probably mods for this...

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz
          It unlocks the scope

You can unlock the camo and scope, that's it.
          Is the scope that you unlock an improvement over the stock one?

Comment

Well, yes... but I'm saying I would like to see it for regular online games as well, I think it would add a lot to it.

*I like the current customization system, I just wish I could add a few things to the guns that make it more personal

^^
            It's god a red ^ on it for aiming, and you can't hold your breath in it. I assume it's for more CQC, but I still prefer the regular scope (at least over the upgrade)

Comment

Not sure but maybe IW had reached there limitations as to what they could put in the game and still have it run as smooth as it does now. We can always hope for an expansion. Hopefully they will take some of our ideas under consideration. Not sure if they visit these forums or not though.

Comment

That was one of the things that dissapointed me about the game. I really wanted to create a class that had A ghillie suit, and an M4A1 with a scope and a scilencer. Hopefully they make something like that possible.

Comment

Originally posted by colonelcool125
                  That was one of the things that dissapointed me about the game. I really wanted to create a class that had A ghillie suit, and an M4A1 with a scope and a scilencer. Hopefully they make something like that possible.
                  I highly doubt IW will do that but maybe a mod will bring that to life for ya.

Comment

Working...
                  X