Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Video

My first video, hope you like.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

good vid

Comment

fking j10s

**** video.

Comment

J-10?

sad, im not even gonna watch...

Comment

seriously..as above..you wont get respect from making a poor quality video with bf2's biggest overpowered vehicle...its been done a million times...if you want to gain a smidgen of your respect back from us...make a good video with good music good editing and of you killling j-10's.............................................. ..............with boats...then we might be slightly more impressed...

Comment

I quite liked it TBH, nice chase views and remember BR isn't exactly the easiest thing to edit in.

Although I do agree, a movie with J-10's isn't exactly going to go far. Stick at it though.

Oh and just a little tip, if you use BR you can type this "renderer.drawHud 0" into the console (`) to get rid of the kill messages, makes it look a touch more professional.

Comment

Feedback

Thanks for the responses.

I knew full well a video of the J-10 would be questionable. In my defence I did try to establish the fact that it was the J-10 kicking butt, not necessarily me (there were shots of a second J-10 attacking).

My next video will be better I promise. The hud will be gone and same goes for all name tags. The theme will be an entire battle done to a good song (in my opinion) and will include most vehicles.

I'm recording with Fraps at 25 FPS, full size, and no sound. My BF2 settings while in BR are 1280 X 1024@75hz, and overall quality is set to high. The initial clips that I'm working with are hundreds of megabytes in size (just for 10 - 15 second clips). If this isnt a good setting for my original clips could someone let me know. I'd also like to know the best method of compression using VirtualDubMod. And finally, is there any way to rewind BR besides right to the start?

Comment

There's a pretty good compression guide on this site: http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/ma...ad.php?t=81845

It's got some stuff about compressing in VDub. And no, unfortunately you can't rewind in BR .

Comment

Working...
                X